I'm starting a new series - Get the Look. Basically, I'm finding a picture that inspires me and I'm going to recreate it - just for you. My first "Get the Look" is this great breakfast basket that I first saw on the Martha Stewart Living website. Ritzy Bee events actually helped their groom put it together for his bride.
Of course it got me thinking of how this darling breakfast basket could be incorporated into a corporate event. One of the first ideas that came to mind was this would be perfect for incentives. Picture individual baskets being delivered to the guests rooms one morning. It would be such a delight and unexpected. You would definitely be able to add personal touches, favorite items or a note. Wouldn't you love this surprise at your doorstep?
I'm not sure you know this, but we love to put together branded gifts, favors and baskets for our clients. We want the gift that the guest is receiving to be an experience much like the event they are attending. In our eyes, both go hand in hand.
So here is one of the best parts of Get the Look. I'm going to tell you exactly how to get it.
Breakfast Basket Goodies
01. Crate & Barrel has the Small Weck Jar which is perfectly sizes for granola.
02. Crate & Barrel has the Large Weck Jar that is great for your juice of choice. I think it would be super fun to add mini champagne bottles with orange juice - Mimosa time!
03. I found the wooden utensils at Petite Party Studio. You can order online or if you live in Gilbert, AZ you can go into their darling store.
04. I'm crazy about My Drap napkins and West Elm has you covered. They come in a roll, are washable and come in a multitude of colors.
05. There are so many uses for these wooden berry baskets - muffins or berries and you can purchase them from Think Garnish.
06. Siggi's Yogurt or if you have a personal favorite can be purchased at most grocery stores.
07. You can opt for the traditional picnic basket, but I tend to go for something a bit more unexpected. These Reisenthel European Market Tote baskets from the Container Store add just the right touch in my eyes. (psst - you can get them in a variety of colors to match your corporate logo or theme).
08. You can select any type of breakfast pastry or bread. I chose a Lemon Lime Muffin because I thought it would be refreshing.
Have you seen something that inspires you but don't know where to start or how source the items? Submit your picture and we'll Get the Look for you.