Happy Tuesday everyone!
I'm excited to be sharing what's important to a guy when he travels. You've seen all these great items that gals want to bring with them. Now it's time to get a guys perspective. So today we have Derek Lo of Lo & Sons. He is one of the masterminds behind some amazing bags (carry-on bags that is). I guess you could say, he knows how to pack a bag efficiently and with style.
When I travel, I use our (1) Cambridge Tote. It's great because it can hold my laptop and all of my must-haves.
I love technology and how it enables convenience and enriches my life, so when I travel my must-haves usually are these 5 things:
(2) iPad - gotta have for watching movies or reading magazines on the flight
(3) Jawbone Jambox - this is a great bluetooth portable audio solution if you're traveling to the beach or even just in your hotel room
(4) Braun electric shaver series 7 - must stay well groomed, so I never leave behind my Braun electronic shaver
(5) Jays 1+ earphones - tangle free and compact. I hate carrying large headphones while traveling because they're so bulky and inconvenient
(6) Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 - this compact camera packs a big punch. With a Leica lens and a much more compact body than a DSLR, it's my perfect travel must-have